Just For Fun Index du Forum
Just For Fun
Forum J.F.F

Just For Fun Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Te Conozco Bien -... ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Just For Fun Index du Forum -> Partie externe - Just For Fun -> Commerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phylchari
Invité

Masculin
Point(s): 118
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Te Conozco Bien -... Répondre en citant

Te Conozco Bien -... > urlin.us/2bu9f

Or,,,,search,,,,for,,,,other,,,,bands,,,,on,,,,the,,,,site:,,,,search,,,,Artist:,,,Marc,,,Anthony,,,(Marco,,,Antonio,,,Muiz),,,Album:,,,Todo,,,a,,,su,,,tiempo,,,(1995),,,Song:,,,Te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,4,,,translations,,,Translations:,,,English,,,#1,,,,#2,,,,French,,,,Serbian,,,Requests:,,,Italian,,,Correct,,this,,Line,,Record,,a,,Video,,Annotation,,Edit,,Video,,Id,,Add,,an,,Image,,Formatting,,Help,,Save,,(shift+enter),,cancel,,Add,,an,,image,,,video,,,or,,tweet,,by,,pasting,,in,,the,,URL:,,Add,,a,,link,,like,,this:,,[Check,,out,,my,,fave,,website](,,Simple,,formatting:,,*Italicize,,Album,,Titles*,,>,,This,,is,,how,,you,,quote,,from,,other,,sources,,How,,to,,write,,for,,Genius,,,,Save,,Video,,,,Re-record,,Video,,,,Watch,,Video,,Again,,0.056,,Integrate,,the,,suggestion,,into,,the,,annotation,,,keeping,,the,,contributor,,guidelines,,in,,mind.Discuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion.Submit,,,Corrections,,,Cancel,,,Edit,,playlist,,Delete,,playlist,,Are,,you,,sure,,you,,want,,to,,delete,,this,,playlist?,,Yes,,No,,ok,,Name,,Who,,can,,listen,,to,,this,,list?,,Everyone,,Only,,me,,Add,,and,,move,,tracks,,WATCH,,,more,,,videos,,,8,,,More,,,Hilarious,,,Misheard,,,Lyrics,,,About,,,Food,,,You'll,,,never,,,hear,,,them,,,the,,,same,,,way,,,again,,,More,,,translations,,,of,,,"Te,,,conozco,,,bien",,,Spanish,,,→,,,English,,,-,,,purplelunacySpanish,,,→,,,English,,,-,,,chileverde89Spanish,,,→,,,French,,,-,,,purplelunacySpanish,,,→,,,Serbian,,,-,,,Proffy,,,New!,,,,Highlight,,,,lyrics,,,,to,,,,add,,,,Meanings,,,,,Special,,,,Memories,,,,,and,,,,Misheard,,,,LyricsTe,,,,Conozco,,,,Bien,,,,Lyrics,,,,from,,,,Desde,,,,Un,,,,Principio,,,,/,,,,From,,,,The,,,,Beginningprint,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Burrrr!,,,(Page,,,not,,,found),,,Sorry,,,,we,,,didn't,,,mean,,,for,,,that,,,to,,,happen!,,,You,,,can,,,search,,,Genius,,,by,,,using,,,the,,,search,,,bar,,,above,,,,or,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,homepageSong,,lyrics,,-,,Letras.com,,menu,,search,,Home,,404,,Page,,not,,found,,The,,page,,you're,,trying,,to,,access,,was,,not,,foundDesde,,,,Un,,,,Principio,,,,/,,,,From,,,,The,,,,Beginning,,,,Other,,,,Album,,,,Songs,,,,1,,,,El,,,,Ultimo,,,,Beso,,,,2,,,,Hasta,,,,Que,,,,Te,,,,Conoci,,,,3,,,,Necesito,,,,Amarte,,,,4,,,,Si,,,,T,,,,No,,,,Te,,,,Fueras,,,,5,,,,Vivir,,,,Lo,,,,Nuestro,,,,6,,,,Preciosa,,,,7,,,,No,,,,Sabes,,,,Como,,,,Duele,,,,8,,,,No,,,,Me,,,,Conoces,,,,9,,,,Contra,,,,La,,,,Corriente,,,,10,,,,Y,,,,Hubo,,,,Alguien,,,,11,,,,Hasta,,,,Ayer,,,,12,,,,Te,,,,Amare,,,,13,,,,Nadie,,,,Como,,,,Ella,,,,14,,,,Te,,,,Conozco,,,,Bien,,,,15,,,,No,,,,Me,,,,Ames,,,,(Tropical,,,,remix),,,,Media,,,,Player,,,,Winamp,,,,iTunes,,,,Siento,,,pena,,,Pena,,,porque,,,te,,,quise,,,de,,,veras,,,Rabia,,,porque,,,te,,,diLo,,,que,,,nunca,,,Imaginaste,,,un,,,dia,,,tener,,,Todo,,,el,,,mundo,,,a,,,tus,,,piesSiento,,,lastima,,,Porque,,,yo,,,se,,,que,,,aun,,,Tu,,,me,,,extranas,,,Lo,,,noto,,,en,,,tu,,,vozLas,,,veces,,,que,,,llamas,,,Porque,,,yo,,,se,,,que,,,sufres,,,con,,,el,,,Aunque,,,fingas,,,ser,,,fielMira,,,si,,,yo,,,te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,Que,,,me,,,atreveria,,,jurar,,,Que,,,no,,,duras,,,junto,,,a,,,elUn,,,fin,,,de,,,semana,,,mas,,,Sin,,,que,,,extranes,,,en,,,tu,,,piel,,,Todas,,,mis,,,cariciasYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,a,,,jurar,,,Que,,,vas,,,a,,,regresar,,,Que,,,tocaras,,,mi,,,puertaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,a,,,ti,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,decir,,,Que,,,estas,,,arrepentidaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,a,,,jurar,,,Que,,,vas,,,a,,,regresar,,,Que,,,tocaras,,,mi,,,puertaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,a,,,ti,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,decir,,,Que,,,estas,,,arrepentidaMira,,,si,,,yo,,,se,,,tanto,,,de,,,ti,,,Que,,,me,,,atreveria,,,decir,,,Que,,,en,,,las,,,noches,,,al,,,dormirMe,,,imaginas,,,junto,,,a,,,ti,,,Devorando,,,como,,,el,,,mar,,,Toda,,,tu,,,maliciaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,a,,,jurar,,,Que,,,vas,,,a,,,regresar,,,Que,,,tocaras,,,mi,,,puertaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,a,,,ti,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,decir,,,Que,,,estas,,,arrepentidaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,a,,,jurar,,,Que,,,vas,,,a,,,regresar,,,Que,,,tocaras,,,mi,,,puertaYo,,,que,,,te,,,conozco,,,a,,,ti,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,decir,,,Que,,,estas,,,arrepentidaHey,,,,te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,Estas,,,arrepentida,,,Yo,,,que,,,conozco,,,tu,,,cuerpo,,,y,,,tu,,,piel,,,Me,,,atreveria,,,a,,,jurarQue,,,me,,,extranas,,,,mujer,,,(te,,,conozco,,,bien),,,Te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,(estas,,,arrepentida)Que,,,tu,,,volveras,,,Que,,,tu,,,volveras,,,Que,,,tu,,,volveras,,,a,,,mi,,,puerta,,,Y,,,para,,,ese,,,momentoSiempre,,,estara,,,abierta,,,(te,,,conozco,,,bien),,,Te,,,conozco,,,bien,,,(estas,,,arrepentida),,,Tu,,,regresaras,,,Y,,,aqui,,,te,,,espero,,,,negritaPa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,raPa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,raPa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,VolverasPa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Otra,,,vez,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Yo,,,lo,,,sePa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Dime,,,que,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,VolverasPa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Otra,,,vez,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Yo,,,lo,,,sePa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Dime,,,que,,,Pa,,,pa,,,ra,,,ri,,,ra,,,ra,,,Volveras,,,Songwriters,,,ALFANNO,,,,OMAR,,,Published,,,by,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,English,,translation,,I,,know,,you,,well,,Versions:,,#1#2,,I,,feel,,pain,,,Pain,,cause,,I,,really,,loved,,you,,Rage,,,cause,,I,,gave,,you,,What,,I,,never,,Imagined,,having,,one,,day,,All,,the,,world,,at,,your,,feet,,I,,feel,,shame,,Because,,I,,know,,that,,I,,still,,Miss,,you,,I,,noticed,,in,,your,,voice,,The,,times,,you,,call,,Because,,I,,know,,you,,suffer,,with,,him,,Even,,if,,you,,pretend,,being,,proudLook,,if,,I,,know,,you,,well,,I,,would,,dare,,to,,swear,,That,,you,,won't,,last,,with,,him,,Another,,weekend,,Without,,missing,,on,,your,,skin,,All,,my,,caresses[Chorus:],,I,,,who,,know,,you,,well,,,I,,would,,dare,,to,,swear,,That,,you're,,going,,to,,come,,back,,That,,you'll,,knock,,at,,my,,door,,I,,,who,,know,,you,,,I,,would,,dare,,to,,say,,That,,you,,regret[Repeat,,Chorus]Look,,how,,much,,I,,know,,about,,you,,I,,would,,dare,,to,,say,,That,,when,,you,,sleep,,at,,night,,You,,picture,,me,,beside,,you,,Devouring,,like,,the,,sea,,All,,your,,malice[Repeat,,Chorus,,2X]!I,,know,,you,,wellYou,,regret,,I,,know,,your,,body,,and,,your,,skin,,I,,would,,dare,,to,,swear,,That,,you,,miss,,me,,,girl,,(I,,know,,you,,well),,I,,know,,you,,well,,(You,,regret),,You'll,,come,,back,,You'll,,come,,back,,You'll,,come,,back,,to,,my,,door,,And,,for,,this,,moment,,It'll,,always,,be,,open(I,,know,,you,,well),,I,,know,,you,,well,,(You,,regret),,You'll,,come,,back,,And,,I'm,,waiting,,for,,you,,here,,,sweetheart,,Submitted,,by,,purplelunacy,,on,,Fri,,,16/07/2010,,-,,00:10,,Video:,,thanked,,46,,times,,UserTime,,ago,,lyndaslocs1,,year,,14,,weeks,,Guests,,thanked,,45,,times,,Spanish,,Te,,conozco,,bien,,Click,,to,,see,,the,,original,,lyrics,,.songs,,Top,,songs,,Updates,,Releases,,Letras's,,playlists,,Create,,your,,playlists,,artists,,Top,,Artists,,Top,,Albums,,A,,B,,C,,D,,E,,F,,G,,H,,I,,J,,K,,L,,M,,N,,O,,P,,Q,,R,,S,,T,,U,,V,,W,,X,,Y,,Z,,0/9,,Join,,Create,,your,,musical,,profile,,Send,,albums,,Send,,lyrics,,Lyric,,corrections,,Apps,,Android,,iPhone,,Windows,,Phone,,Windows,,8,,media,,player,,,winamp,,and,,iTunes,,Letras,,mobile,,Letras,,on,,Google,,Chrome,,About,,the,,website,,Ajuda,,Advertise,,on,,Letras,,Legal,,Notice,,Privacy,,policy,,Rules,,Social,,Networks,,Follow,,letras,,Partner,,r7.com,,Languages,,ver,,em,,portugus,,ver,,en,,espaol,,Made,,with,,,,in,,Belo,,Horizonte!,,2.3,,millions,,of,,songs,,,,Most,,visited,,music,,website,,in,,Brazil,,,,2003,,-,,2016,,My,,,,profile,,,,Send,,,,lyrics,,,,Messages,,,,Edit,,,,Log,,,,out,,,,Playlists,,,,Artists,,,,Albums,,,,Notifications,,,,Pending,,,,friend,,,,requests,,,,listen,,,,Recently,,,,played,,,,songs,,,,Desejo,,,,receber,,,,notificaes,,,,de,,,,push,,,,de,,,,destaques,,,,e,,,,novidadesGENIUS,,,,Sign,,,,Up,,,,Sign,,,,In,,,,Rap,,,,Pop,,,,Rock,,,,R&B,,,,Country,,,,France,,,,Deutschland,,,,Polska,,,,Lit,,,,News,,,,Screen,,,,Sports,,,,Marc,,Anthony:,,Top,,6,,1.Vivir,,Mi,,Vida,,2.Valio,,La,,Pena,,3.Ahora,,quien,,4.A,,quin,,quiero,,mentirle?,,5.My,,baby,,you,,6.You,,Sang,,to,,Me,,Add,,,,new,,,,translation,,,,Add,,,,new,,,,request,,,,Please,,,,help,,,,to,,,,translate,,,,"Te,,,,conozco,,,,bien",,,,Spanish,,,,→,,,,Italian,,,,-,,,,Gennaro,,,,Russo,,,,.Songs,,,Artists,,,Genres,,,Playlists,,,Apps,,,Send,,,lyrics,,,Apps,,,and,,,plugins,,,Mobile,,,Android,,,iPhone,,,Windows,,,Phone,,,Desktop,,,Google,,,Chrome,,,Windows,,,8,,,Plugin,,,WPlease,,,check,,,the,,,address,,,you,,,entered,,,and,,,try,,,againr7.com f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Just For Fun Index du Forum -> Partie externe - Just For Fun -> Commerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006